Media reports indicate that another aide of Akwa Ibom State governor, Emmanuel Udom has left the People’s democratic Party(PDP) for the All Progressives Congress(APC)
This is one in a series of fallout from the defection of a key politician and former governor of the state, Senator Godswill Akpabio.
The APC said this morning:
“Another aide to Gov Udom Emmanuel has resigned his appointment with the Akwa Ibom Govt. Anthony Usoro, a senior special assistant to the governor on demographic planning, resigned Oct 25… He is the 7th among the aides that have so far resigned from Emmanuel’s administration.”
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
June 19, 2018
November 8, 2017
November 5, 2021
February 20, 2020
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022