The Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State. Senator Ademola Adeleke, has described the ongoing rerun election in seven units in the state as a ‘coup ‘.
Adeleke, who spoke with our correspondent on the telephone, said that supporters of the PDP were being denied access to ballot papers in the governorship rerun election.
“What is happening in Osun State now is not an election. What we have is a coup. That is what we are witnessing now.
“Our supporters are being harassed and are not allowed to vote at all. Let the whole world know that this is not democracy, ” he said.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 25, 2021
September 7, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.6k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 25, 2021
- January 21, 2021