SWITZERLAND, DECEMBER 16 – Supercop and kidnap specialist, Abba Kyari, has arrived Katsina to help unravel the abduction of over 300 boys from their secondary school in Kankara and rescue them.
Abba Kyari is currently the Commander, The Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) and a member of International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
Kyari is know for resolving high profile abduction cases. He has led covert operations of many high profile cases that includes;
• Arrest of Nigeria’s most notorious Kidnap kingpin Billionaire Kidnapper Chukwudumeme Onwaumadike Aka Evans in Lagos State and his Gangmembers,
• Arrest of the killers of former Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) Air Marshal Alex Badeh ‘rtd’ along Keffi-Gitata Kaduna Road,
• Arrest of the most wanted Boko-Haram Commander Umar Abdulmalik and Eight (8) of his Terrorists gang members,
• Arrest of Twenty-two (22) Boko-Haram Terrorist gang members responsible for the kidnap of the Chibok School Girls in 2014 and also responsible for series of suicide bombings/several attacks and ambush against Security Agents in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States.
• Captured the Most Deadly Kidnapper in the History of Nigeria, Henry Chibueze Aka “Vampire” in Owerri, Imo State and his gangmembers,
• Arrest of the Deadly Offa Bank robbers that invaded Offa Town, Kwara State and robbed five commercial Banks, the gang also murdered over Thirty-one (31) innocent Nigerians Making it the deadliest Bank Robbery in the History Of Nigeria.
• Arrest of kidnappers who kidnapped a serving Assistant Comptroller of Customs In Portharcourt,
• Arrest of a syndicate of kidnappers, armed bandits and their sponsors in Zamfara State, after the gang had kidnapped the twin sisters before their wedding,
• Arrest of deadly armed robbers and murderers who escaped from lawful custody at the SARS Lokoja, Kogi State,
On Wednesday, resident, Mubarak Umar, shared pictures of Abba Kyari and his team storming Katsina State in style to fight kidnapping and armed banditry.
DCP Abba Kyari and his Team of Intelligent Response Team (IRT) have landed in Katsina State to battle the kidnappers and armed bandits…
May Nigeria Succeed.
Protests have erupted in the town of Kankara, Katsina state, as residents call on the government to act fast after suspected bandits abducted over 300 boys from a secondary school in the town.
Several questions are being asked as to why this heinous incidence could happen while the president was around in the same state, visiting his hometown, Daura.