SWITZERLAND, JULY 01 – Secretary to the Osun State Government, Wole Oyebamiji has tested positive for the coronavirus.
In a statement by the state Commissioner for Health, Rafiu Isamotu, ten new cases were also discovered on Tuesday.
With this development, the number of infection has now risen to 127 with 74 active cases.
The commissioner noted that the reason for the sudden rise in the cases is due to nonchalant attitude of citizens and residents to the laid down precautionary measures.
He said the state is now experiencing community transmission particularly in Ilesha axis, warning that Government might be forced to enforce another lockdown if this continues.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 7, 2017
March 15, 2019
November 23, 2018
November 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.6k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- November 24, 2021