Nigeria’s Super Eagles have drawn Argentina once again in the World Cup, the fifth time since 1994.
In the draw held for the 32 competing nations in Moscow today, Nigeria and Argentina were drawn together in Group D.
The two countries first met in 1994 World Cup. They met again at the group stage three other times in 2002, 2010, 2014.
They will meet again in Russia next year.
Also in the group are Croatia and Iceland.
However, Nigeria will face Croatia in their opening match.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
November 14, 2017
June 20, 2019
July 2, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.6k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.3k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- February 26, 2021
- February 25, 2021