Media sources are reporting that a shocked social media user identified as Victoria has revealed a “controversial” drink which is now being sold in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
According to her, the red drink which is called ‘The Blood of Jesus’ and sponsored by a popular church in the area – is being sold for N2,000.
The drink is probably thought to have miraculous powers. The content of the drink is not known and it appears that there is no NAFDAC number.
November 16, 2017
November 14, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 221,661 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,909 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,646 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,432 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,767 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,732 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,087 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,706 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,648 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org