Miracle ‘Blood of Jesus’ drink sold in Akwa Ibom
October 12, 2017
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Media sources are reporting that a shocked social media user identified as Victoria has revealed a “controversial” drink which is now being sold in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
According to her, the red drink which is called ‘The Blood of Jesus’ and sponsored by a popular church in the area – is being sold for N2,000.
The drink is probably thought to have miraculous powers. The content of the drink is not known and it appears that there is no NAFDAC number.
TTSWG Hosts Members, and Stakeholders at Annual ParleyJanuary 19, 2023
Promoting Payment ServicesSeptember 8, 2022
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Breaking news: Alex Ekwueme’s family debunks death rumoursNovember 7, 2017
Five Nigerian Tech Firms with Stylish OfficesNovember 5, 2021
Five PDP men that could jostle for Buhari’s seat in 2019October 24, 2017
PDP rejects sack of Babachir, Oke, pushes for full prosecutionOctober 31, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.4k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 7.1k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.7k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org