Football star Lionel Messi private jet has reportedly set him back a whooping $15 million, Argentinian website Doble Amarilla reports.
The jet, which was purchased in the United States but will be registered in Argentina, is a 2004 Gulfstream V and comes with 16 executive seats, two bathrooms (one with a shower) and two kitchens.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 9, 2017
January 19, 2018
January 21, 2021
November 13, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org