Pandemonium broke out on Wednesday morning after a fully loaded danfo bus caught fire on Third Mainland Bridge, but no life was lost.
According to eye witnesses, the driver of the bus tried all he could to bring the bus to a stop at a safe side of the road. Unknown to him there was a broken down vehicle which was parked at exactly where he thought would be safe for his passengers to alight, the car also caught fire.
Emergency responders with the aid of RRS men quickly sprung into action to avert further calamity.
The LASTMA, LASEMA, Fire Service and RRS are still on ground to ensure free flow of traffic.
July 31, 2018
January 26, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021