Pandemonium broke out on Wednesday morning after a fully loaded danfo bus caught fire on Third Mainland Bridge, but no life was lost.
According to eye witnesses, the driver of the bus tried all he could to bring the bus to a stop at a safe side of the road. Unknown to him there was a broken down vehicle which was parked at exactly where he thought would be safe for his passengers to alight, the car also caught fire.
Emergency responders with the aid of RRS men quickly sprung into action to avert further calamity.
The LASTMA, LASEMA, Fire Service and RRS are still on ground to ensure free flow of traffic.
November 13, 2017
May 24, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.7k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.8k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.2k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- September 28, 2022
- September 8, 2022