Everton star Ademola Lookman has arrived in the city of Lagos to start his summer vacation.
Lookman was born to Nigerian parents in the district of Wandsworth and rose through Charlton Athletic’s Academy before moving to Goodison Park in 2017.
He has represented England across various youth levels including the U19, U20 and U21 age groups but he is still eligible to play for Nigeria at senior level.
The 21-year-old received limited game time at Everton in the 2018-19 season where he was restricted to just three starts in 21 league games.
The Toffees forward was one of the notable absentees from Aidy Boothroyd’s England squad for the European U21 Championship billed to commence on June 16 in Italy and San Marino.
August 17, 2018
September 27, 2017
October 24, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,668 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,954 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,574 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,290 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,623 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,250 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,248 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,042 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,945 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,718 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com