Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Simi has disclosed the reason why she tied the knot with her hubby, Adekunle Gold.
The singer who said ‘Yes I do’ earlier this year, revealed in an Instagram post obtained by a reporter that she derives pleasure in inheriting her husband’s wears.
According to her, that played a huge part in her getting married.
She said right now she could wear all his clothes and never give them back to Adekunle Gold.
She wrote: “Only reason I got married was so I could wear all his clothes and never give them back. that’s the only reason why he didn’t want to get married. So love is compromise. Compromise is her having her way.”
February 27, 2019
July 31, 2018
December 22, 2017
November 13, 2017
January 26, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,849 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,057 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,593 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,317 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,671 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,331 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,249 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,144 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,032 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 1,853 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 20, 2019