General Overseer of the Living faith church alias Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has reacted to the recent killings in the Plateau state, alleging that there was an ‘Islamization Agenda’.
Oyedepo also laid heavy curses on the perpetrators of the killings adding that if nothing is done soon, Nigeria would sink into a ‘religious war’.
He stated further that the attacks going on in the north were only occurring in Christian communities, saying there was ‘an Islamization agenda’. He described the Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram and the ‘Authorities backing them’ as ‘Troublers of the Church’
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- November 24, 2021
November 9, 2017
October 31, 2017
May 15, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 24, 2021