Nollywood actor Gideon Okeke and wife, Chidera are now proud parents.
The actor took to his Instagram to gush about his son, Ezra whom he called a star upon his arrival.
The former reality TV Star shared the good news along with a picture of his wife taken before the birth of their child, saying “My Shakara just start.
EZRA is Here. Ekun l’ekun bi meeeehn…. Now may the “Wise Men” proceed. A STAR IS BORN!”
November 17, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.3k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.6k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.3k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 5.2k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.9k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org