A man with the username Miles Chinedu on Facebook has insisted that there is nothing like male rape; a situation in which a male person is violated and sexually assaulted by females.
According to Chinedu, it is not possible except it is 10 girls to a guy. He also said any guy that allows himself to be raped by a lady must be gay.
See his post below:
“Is there anything like a male rape? I don’t even think it’s possible except if it’s ten girls to a guy, what kinda guy would allow himself be raped by a lady? Such a guy must be gay”
Readers, what do you think?
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
October 31, 2018
May 15, 2019
December 18, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,862 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,067 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,596 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,319 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,678 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,337 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,249 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,158 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,039 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 1,880 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- August 23, 2019
- August 23, 2019