Screeching bald headed fowl!!: Freeze insults Bishop Oyedepo again over tithe
OAP daddy freeze has once again, thrown shades at men of God, whom he believes are corrupt because they convince people to pay their tithe.
This time around, he has come for Bishop David Oyedepo, the wealthy and highly-respected founder of the Winners Chapel. This is connected to the alleged confessions of the former JTF boss, Emmanuel Atewe, who reportedly gave Winners Chapel N35million.
Atewe is currently under trial for curroption.
See Daddy freeze’s comment on Instagram below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Harmattan: Lagos Records 39 Fire Incidences in 1 WeekJanuary 7, 2020
I warned those who brought Buhari in 2015: Ayo FayoseAugust 8, 2018
My Song is About Love & Growth – Tega The KingDecember 9, 2020
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.4k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 7.1k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org