Reading Time: < 1 minute
It is world cup time again and the eyes of men will be fixated on football. Although an adapted version of a post shared on an online forum, Today’s Echo brings you 13 golden rules ladies who live with their men must follow during the world cup:
- The remote control belongs to the guy for the whole month.
- Tell all your friends not to give birth or wed or die or wateva during the World Cup cos he
- You support the teams he supports.
- No talking during the game,wait for half-time or end of the game.
- Repeats & highlights are as good as the main match, so he is gonna watch them.
- You can watch Telemundo or Zee World provided actors and actresses are wearing soccer jerseys and they are in Russia
- You don’t just pass in front of the TV if he is watching soccer, u better crawl on the floor.
- Make sure you don’t ask silly questions such as; is this Chelsea versus England?
- No funny faces to his friends when they come for soccer.
- Smile every time EXCEPT when his team is losing.
- You don’t shout GOAAAALLLL when his team rivals score
- No sex till 12am when all 3 matches plus later highlights must have been played and watched
- Unless its his favourite, don’t tell him food is ready when he’s busy watching football