No fewer than 32, 609 former Internally Displaced Persons have voluntarily returned to their ancestral homes in Northern Borno state.
Reports state that the above success was recorded within two months of inauguration of Operation Last Hold by the Nigerian Army.
Army spokesperson,Texas Chukwu said this at the Nigerian Army Day Celebration which was held in Monguno from June 29 to July 6, 2018.
According to him, 22, 500 persons returned to Gudumbali, while 10, 109 returned to their ancestral homes in Kukawa in Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State.
September 27, 2017
August 25, 2020
August 3, 2020
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021