North Korea Wednesday morning, fired multiple unidentified projectiles off its east coast.
South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff is quoted as saying that the launch was made from the Hodo peninsula local time.
It was not clear what type of projectiles they were. North Korea has so far made no comments on the issue.
Last week, North Korea fired two short-range missiles, according to the JCS
Both missiles reportedly travelled about 430km (267 miles), reaching an altitude of 50km, before falling into the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea.
Pyongyang has voiced anger over planned military exercises between South Korea and the US, an annual event.
The North warned they could affect the resumption of denuclearisation talks.
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,849 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,057 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,593 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,317 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,671 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,332 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,249 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,144 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,032 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 1,853 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- August 20, 2019