The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC has confirmed the existence of two cases of Monkey pox in Plateau State.
In a tweet, NCDC said that since the peak of the outbreak in 2017, they have continued to confirm a few cases weekly, from various parts of the country.
“For each new Monkey pox case, an appropriate clinical and public health response is activated. Our priority is to continue to build the institution to detect and respond.
“All Monkey pox cases are confirmed in the NCDC National Reference Laboratory. In addition, we are increasing public awareness on measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as monkeypox,” the statement said.
July 11, 2018
June 6, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021