The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC has confirmed the existence of two cases of Monkey pox in Plateau State.
In a tweet, NCDC said that since the peak of the outbreak in 2017, they have continued to confirm a few cases weekly, from various parts of the country.
“For each new Monkey pox case, an appropriate clinical and public health response is activated. Our priority is to continue to build the institution to detect and respond.
“All Monkey pox cases are confirmed in the NCDC National Reference Laboratory. In addition, we are increasing public awareness on measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as monkeypox,” the statement said.
- December 7, 2022
June 6, 2018
November 14, 2017
January 23, 2018
November 8, 2017
September 28, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.9k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com