Residents of Ozoro community in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State, woke up to the disturbing site of a dead man in an uncompleted building.
The man allegedly committed suicide in an uncompleted building in Ozoro.
According to reports, the man killed himself by hanging after his wife delivered a baby through ceasarean section, and was charged N15,000.
As gathered from an online report, the deceased didn’t have the required hospital bill hence, the suicide.
His corpse has been evacuated from the building as police are set to launch an investigation into the matter.
October 12, 2018
January 29, 2018
December 17, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021