Nigerian blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former model, Linda Ikeji has put to bed a bouncing baby boy in Atlanta. She shared the good news on her blog some hours ago.
“I welcomed my first child, popularly known as baby J today September 17th in a hospital in Atlanta. I cant believe I’m a mum. More later. Make I sleep small for now. lol. Thanks guys for the well wishes. Love you guys so much!”
We at Todays Echo say a big congratulations to her.
October 24, 2017
November 14, 2017
October 12, 2018
November 23, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021