No fewer than 69 buildings within Ojodu-Berger community are set to be demolished by the Lagos State Government with plans to expand the road leading to Alagbole in Ogun State.
The Lagos State Government has begun the demolition of marked buildings on Kosoko Street, Ojodu Berger area today.
Shop and building owners were seen hurriedly packing their valuables that could be affected by the caterpillar trucks.
January 26, 2018
November 21, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 223,990 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14,242 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,829 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,452 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,973 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,781 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,539 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,495 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,126 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,783 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- July 15, 2020
- July 15, 2020