Ex-Nigeria international, Kanu Nwankwo and his wife Amara are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary today, July 2, 2019.
The former Arsenal forward took to Instagram to share this lovely photo of them holding hands, Kanu wrote: ’15 years. More to come. Happy anniversary to us. We thank God for everything @amarakanu.’
The couple who got married in 2004 have three children, Sean, Pinky and Iyang Kanu.
December 25, 2017
January 24, 2018
November 13, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,695 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,532 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,662 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,400 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,987 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,799 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,511 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,269 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,248 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,112 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com