Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and TV presenter, Ayodeji Richard Makun, popularly known by his stage name A.Y has said he’s proud to have grown up in the streets.
AY had to relocate from Warri to pursue his dream career on the streets of Lagos.
Recounting how he had to come all the way to the centre of excellence, as Lagos is usually described; the humour merchant expressed how happy he feels to be a product of the streets.
“It feels good to me to have come from the street to live on my own street. All I had was a dream that set me on a mission from Warri to Lagos to pursue my hustle. May the almighty God change your own story in Jesus name”, he said.
- October 18, 2019
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,125 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,208 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,621 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,359 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,744 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,427 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,343 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,258 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,129 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,043 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 21, 2019
- October 19, 2019