Nigerian hip hop recording artist, record producer and the CEO of Chocolate City, MI Abaga has revealed some of the emotional battles he’s dealth with as an entertainer.
‘daily, I’m afraid of failure. I’m afraid of abandonment. I have battled with personal self esteem issues. People are sometimes afraid until it becomes unbearable. I’m not afraid to share some of my fears with you guys in the hope that it will free someone to share their fears too’.
He joins the growing number of Nigerian entertainers who have taken top social media to reveal their battle with emotional and psychological issues including Harrysong, Waje, Tiwa Savage and others.
February 16, 2021
September 14, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.7k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.8k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com