Nigerian musician, singer-songwriter, entrepreneur and television personality, Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo has released a new single “Lineo Didi Kilgrow” dedicated to his wife.
The pop star lost his one year old son ‘DanielThe Third’ in June 2018 and had strong words of encouragement for his beautiful wife.
“Together We Will Pass Every Test That We Pass Through. This Is For You My ❤#WhatYouWant #LetterToMyWife #Everything #MamaDaniel 8/8/18,” he wrote.
D’banj and Lioneo got married in June 2016 at a private ceremony held in Lagos.
Listen to the snippet below:
January 7, 2020
December 21, 2017
September 21, 2017
September 12, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021