The appeal court has declared Donald Duke as the authentic presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) for the 2019 presidential election.
However, a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, had on Friday, 14th December declared Jerry Gana, a former Nigerian Minister of Information, as the presidential candidate of the SDP.
This was after Mr Gana had instituted a case against the result in court, basing his case on the zoning and rotation formula of the party.
The party had declared Duke as the winner of the election and its flag bearer for the 2019 presidential election. SDP said Duke polled 812 votes, while Gana had 611 during the presidential primary election.
- January 24, 2023
September 27, 2019
November 8, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.4k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 24, 2023