27-year-old businessman, Ebuka Eze, was allegedly remanded by an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court for raping a 16-year-old girl he met on Facebook.
Eze will remain in custody pending legal advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
The defendant was arraigned before Chief Magistrate, P. E. Nwaka on a one count charge of child defilement contrary to Section 260 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
Prosecuting Inspector Christopher John told the court that the defendant committed the offence on May 19 at his 25, Ayodele Street, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos home.
The defendant, he said, had invited the victim, who he met on Facebook, to his house, where she was raped.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
October 25, 2018
March 7, 2018
April 21, 2020
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.9k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com