The Baylesa State Commissioner for Local Government Administration, Mrs. Agatha Goma, is dead.
Todays Echo gathered from sources close to the family that she died in her sleep.
Mrs. Goma (55) was appointed a commissioner in 2016 by Governor Seriake Dickson.
A certain Victoria, who announced Mrs. Goma’s death on a social platform, said: “We heard this evening that one of our mothers in Bayelsa State, Mrs. Agatha Goma, has gone to be with the Lord. She was in the State Assembly and until her demise, was the Commissioner for Local Government Administration.
“This is a very sad day for us all. This message was sent after confirmation from her aides and relatives.”
- August 16, 2021
March 13, 2020
November 6, 2017
November 2, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 19, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021