SWITZERLAND, JUNE 13 – Wife of the president, Aisha Buhari wore a blue dress that costs N 1.5 million to the dinner celebration of the Democracy Day at the state house on June 12.
The lovely silk dress is indeed an Oscar De Larenta silk crepe caftan that costs $4290, (N1,544,400) .
Established in New York City in 1965, Oscar de la Renta is one of the world’s leading luxury brands.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
December 8, 2017
December 7, 2020
January 24, 2018
June 19, 2018
September 27, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.3k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- July 28, 2021