An applicant’s CV recently reflected that he was an NYSC teacher, in a Community school, located in ‘Sepeteri’, Oyo State.
The term ‘Sepeteri’ was made popular by a song from Idowest, featuring Dammy Crane and Slimcase. It has since become a terminology synonymous with derelicts, degenerates, and naughty folks, especially the ones that are into drugs.
This discovery however, reveals that there are trully people from Sepeteri. It is not an ordinary slang, its a place in Oyo State.
See image below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 10, 2017
December 20, 2017
February 19, 2018
October 30, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,860 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,066 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,595 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,319 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,676 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,336 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,249 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,153 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,036 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 1,870 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- August 22, 2019
- August 22, 2019