Student Dies After Taking a Drink Laced with Sniper

0
200
Reading Time: 1 minute

SWITZERLAND, JUNE 03 – A secondary school student of the Cedar College, Baruwa, in the Ipaja area of Lagos State, reportedly died after taking a drink laced with the common deadly insecticide, Sniper.

The deceased identified as Favour Ekemedili, had taken the beverage while in school and it was gathered that she complained of severe stomach shortly after. She was reportedly rushed to the school’s clinic. When the stomach ache persisted, her classmates who saw when she took the beverage showed the school management the leftover. Upon being examined, it was found to be laced with Sniper, and this prompted the school management to rush her to the General Hospital.

Confirming that the secondary school student died after taking a beverage laced with Sniper, the principal said the school management had paid a condolence visit to the family.

Today’s Echo gathered that the deceased’s mother, Nkem, blamed the school management for not properly monitoring her daughter while in their care

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: