Four-time African Footballer of the Year, Samuel Eto’o has signed a deal with Qatar league side, Qatar Sports Club.
The veteran Cameroun star is not ready to call time on his career, despite ending a brief stay at Turkish side Konyaspor.
He joins former colleagues in Qatar, including ex-Barcelona teammate Xavi Hernandez and ex-Inter Milan player Wesley Sneijder, who plays for Al Sadd.
The 37-year-old has played in Spain, England, Turkey and Russia.
The club said on social media that it would “present the international star Samuel Eto’o” at a press conference on Tuesday.
September 27, 2019
October 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.7k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.8k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org