SWITZERLAND, JUNE 10 – The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal is now headed by Justice M. L Garba, who is the Presiding Justice of the Lagos Division of the Court of Appeal.
Garba, who appeared on the five-man panel for the first time on Monday, replaces the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa.
Bulkachuwa had withdrawn from the panel on May 22 following allegation of likelihood of bias levelled against her by the Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate in the February 23 presidential election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The petitioners are challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress in the election.
There are three other petitioners challenging the outcome of the poll.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
November 1, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,842 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,055 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,592 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,317 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,671 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,329 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,249 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,143 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,029 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 1,840 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 17, 2019
- August 17, 2019