SWITZERLAND, JUNE 02 – Senator Dino Melaye has announced his interest to contest Kogi State governorship race.
Melaye, who represents Kogi West in the Senate, declared his intention to stand for the November 16 poll at a Peoples Democratic Party meeting held at Maj Gen David Jemibewon’s Ayetoro country home on Saturday.
The lawmaker’s media aide, Gideon Ayodele, confirmed the development on Saturday while speaking to newsmen.
According to him, the party leaders at the meeting asked others interested in the race to inform them within two weeks to enable the party to screen them and prepare for the primary election.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 15, 2017
January 26, 2018
November 14, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,668 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,954 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,574 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,290 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,623 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,250 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,248 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,042 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,945 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,718 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com