Troops from Chad have arrived Nigeria to help in the war against Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP)/Boko Haram terrorists.
The Chadian National and Nomadic Guard (GNNT), were filmed crossing into Gamboru Ngala area of Borno state, with quite an impressive armoury to fight the insurgents terrorizing Nigeria.
According to reports, the troops well armed to the teeth – came with 4 BTR-80 armed with a 14.5mm, 2 Panhard M3, BTR-60 with a 14.5mm gun and also relic from old Soviet Union WZ-523 Wheeled Armored Personnel Carrier among other armoury.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
March 7, 2018
November 17, 2017
February 4, 2019
November 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 222,424 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,964 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,673 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,434 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,770 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,767 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,374 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,090 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,718 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org