Former Tottenham midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng has joined Barcelona on loan for the remainder of the season, BBC Sports has reported..
The La Liga leaders have the option to sign the 31-year-old from Serie A side Sassuolo for a £7.1m fee in the summer.
The club let youngster Munir El Haddadi join Sevilla at the start of the month after he refused the offer of a new contract at the Catalan club.
Boateng joined Spurs from Hertha Berlin in 2007, but was soon sent on loan to Dortmund, then moved to Portsmouth.
The German-born ex-Ghana international also had two spells at AC Milan, and has also played for Schalke, Las Palmas and Frankfurt.
- December 7, 2022
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org