Anthony Joshua would “100 per cent” consider fighting Deontay Wilder in an undisputed world unification fight in Africa, in homage to the “Rumble in the Jungle” involving Muhammad Ali and George Foreman, the WBO, WBA and IBF heavyweight champion of the world disclosed on Thursday, according to the Telegraph
The governments of Nigeria and Ghana have already tabled offers to host a “Rumble in the Jungle II”, Telegraph Sport can reveal, but Joshua, whose family hails from the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria, must firstly overcome the Russian challenger, Alexander Povetkin, at Wembley Stadium on Saturday.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
August 9, 2018
November 16, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 19, 2021
- January 19, 2021