On Wednesday, a tanker fire incident was averted in Moshalashi, Iyana-Ipaja area of Lagos State.
According to the Twitter handle of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, the diesel-laden tanker broke down at Moshalashi Roundabout inward Estate Gate at about 12 noon.
The content of the tanker was also leaking, which made LASTMA cordon off the roads leading to the location of the tanker.
Other emergency services were also on the ground in case of a possible fire outbreak.
The content was successfully transloaded and the roads opened to traffic.
See photos from the scene below:
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
February 19, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 24, 2021