A ghastly motor accident that happened this morning in Awo community in Irepodun/Ifelodun LGA of Ekiti State, has claimed Eighteen lives
According to reports a fully loaded Toyota Hiace bus, said to have been conveying the passengers from Lagos to Abuja, had a head-on collision with a trailer on Awo – Igede road on Wednesday morning.
The bodies of the passengers were squeezed in the crushed bus, with witnesses claiming that there were no survivors in the accident.
November 2, 2017
December 25, 2017
June 6, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.7k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.8k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.3k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- September 28, 2022
- September 8, 2022