SWITZERLAND, JUNE 13 – Muhammadu Buhari was re-elected as Nigeria’s president and inaugurated on May 9, 2019 for a second term. His first term saw a biting recession that brought much suffering to Nigerians.
His government carried out a series of anti-corruption reforms and launched some social investment programmes to cushion the effect of the harsh economic conditions on Nigerians.
Now with another four years ahead with Buhari at the helm, Nigerians tell Today’s Echo what they expect for the next four years.
Watch video below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
November 10, 2017
April 30, 2019
October 26, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,668 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,954 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,574 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,290 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,623 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,250 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,248 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,042 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,945 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,718 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org