An applicant’s CV recently reflected that he was an NYSC teacher, in a Community school, located in ‘Sepeteri’, Oyo State.
The term ‘Sepeteri’ was made popular by a song from Idowest, featuring Dammy Crane and Slimcase. It has since become a terminology synonymous with derelicts, degenerates, and naughty folks, especially the ones that are into drugs.
This discovery however, reveals that there are trully people from Sepeteri. It is not an ordinary slang, its a place in Oyo State.
See image below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 26, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,954 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,108 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,608 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,338 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,706 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,373 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,253 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,221 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,078 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,009 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- September 17, 2019