An applicant’s CV recently reflected that he was an NYSC teacher, in a Community school, located in ‘Sepeteri’, Oyo State.
The term ‘Sepeteri’ was made popular by a song from Idowest, featuring Dammy Crane and Slimcase. It has since become a terminology synonymous with derelicts, degenerates, and naughty folks, especially the ones that are into drugs.
This discovery however, reveals that there are trully people from Sepeteri. It is not an ordinary slang, its a place in Oyo State.
See image below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
February 20, 2019
September 6, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.1k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.8k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.4k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com