Dencia, the brain behind Whitenicious, the bleaching cream brand that recently invited American socialite, Blac Chyna to Nigeria has said that her cream is only for those who can afford it.
Dencia faced intense criticism over her decision to bring Blac Chyna to Lagos to promote her new bleaching cream line, but she defended herself saying her product is not for the average Nigerian
According to the Nigerian/Cameroonian singer, the average Nigerian cannot afford the product, which costs $250 per jar.
“The target market is people who can afford it. It’s a luxury, not a necessity,” Dencia, who once dated football star, Pogba, told journalists at the event.
See video below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
March 13, 2020
December 27, 2017
December 19, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022