Omawumi has released a new single titled ”Me Ke” featuring Kiss Daniel.
The song is off her forthcoming titled EP project produced by Johnny Drille.
I decided to go barefaced for this Single cover because sometimes we have to show that we do it purely for the ART! ME KE is loosely translated to mean ‘I No Vex’ and the chorus is culled from a popular Itsekiri folklore about the Brown Pidgeon. I been no vex when them say I don reign go and now as I dey look them from my scrapper…I still no vex. I just dey do my own dey go.. @iamkissdaniel the Genius on this one. Link in my bio. #MEKE #NEWMUSIC #OMAWONDER #OMAWUMI
A post shared by omawumi (@omawonder) on
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
- February 2, 2021
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.7k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 24, 2023