Rapper M.I Abaga turned a year older yesterday, October 4th, and his ex-girlfriend, Erica Okundaye posted a birthday message for him on Instagram.
According to Erica, they failed at their romantic relationship, but as friends, they would do better. She wrote;
“True friends stop loving each other. We may have failed as lovebirds but as friends, we would do a better job. Fani your birthday is stamped into my heart so, no matter where I am and who I have become, I’ll always wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday champ @mi_abaga”
Erica Okundaye, Miss Nigeria 2010 1st runner-up and M.I dated for over 2-years, and at a time, they were rumoured to be set to wed.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 8, 2017
February 4, 2019
November 21, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.6k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 25, 2021
- January 21, 2021