Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has advised men to marry women who like money to prevent dying poor.
The Badagry-born actress said this in an Instagram post on Friday.
“Don’t marry a woman who doesn’t like money. You’ll die poor o! Women are one of the biggest motivations for making money,” her post read.
Lizzy Anjorin accused her ex-boyfriend of sending killers after her in July.
She made the accusation in a social media post as she shared death threats received from a mysterious number.
- January 13, 2020
October 31, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,698 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,534 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,662 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,400 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,987 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,799 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,512 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,269 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,249 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,112 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 22, 2020