Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has advised men to marry women who like money to prevent dying poor.
The Badagry-born actress said this in an Instagram post on Friday.
“Don’t marry a woman who doesn’t like money. You’ll die poor o! Women are one of the biggest motivations for making money,” her post read.
Lizzy Anjorin accused her ex-boyfriend of sending killers after her in July.
She made the accusation in a social media post as she shared death threats received from a mysterious number.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224,405 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14,391 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,950 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,460 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4,076 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,782 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,563 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,503 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,148 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,820 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- August 13, 2020
- August 13, 2020