Chris Brown has earned his third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with his latest album, Indigo.
Indigo is the ninth studio album by the American Singer. It was released on June 28, 2019 and has already launched atop the Billboard 200 list with 108,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending July 4, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 28,000 were in album sales.
Indigo marks Brown’s third leader on the Billboard 200 and his 10th consecutive top 10 album.
Reacting to this, Chris Brown took to Instagram to thank his fans.
He wrote: “WE DID IT TEAMBREEZY.”
September 6, 2019
February 27, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.4k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.8k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.3k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- October 6, 2021
- October 4, 2021
- September 28, 2021