SWITZERLAND, SEPTEMBER 10- Reggae Star, Majek Fashek is reportedly seriously sick and was taken into the hospital in the United Kingdom on Saturday September 7.
He is said to be Suffering from an undisclosed sickness.
A source in the singer’s circle says Majek Fashek has been hospitalized in United Kingdom. “Majek cannot eat, talk or do anything on his own, he is battling to stay alive,” the media source said.
There are also unconfirmed reports that Majek Fashek is in dire Need of 2.2 Million Naira Over Illness
In a video showing the legendary singer being taken into the hospital, a frail Majek Fashek is accompanied by his manager, Emeka Uzo whose voice can be heard in the background.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
December 19, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,954 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,108 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,608 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,338 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,706 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,373 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,253 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,221 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,078 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,009 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 17, 2019