Two Big Brother Naija 2019 housemates, Avala and Isilomo, have been evicted from the “Pepper Dem” edition.
They were evicted after failing the marble game.
Biggie had announced on Friday that the housemate with the least number of coins would leave the house during the first eviction show on Sunday.
He, however, changed the game during the live show as the four housemates; Avala, Khafi, Isilomo and Gedoni with least coins were asked to play a game with marbles.
The two housemates with the least coins were thereby evicted.
Isilomo had 2, Khafi 4, Avala 3 and Gedoni 5.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- July 13, 2020
August 26, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 223,928 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14,220 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,821 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,451 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,963 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,781 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,538 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,495 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,124 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,783 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com