OCTOBER 07 – Disqualified ex-BBNaija housmate, Tacha, has finally removed the tattoo of music star, Davido on chest.
Today’s Echo observed that the highly conspicuous tattoo is no more showing in Tacha’s most recent photos.
Tacha, who is referred to as Port Harcourt’s first daughter by her fans, was disqualified after a nasty fight with fellow housemate, Mercy.
A few hours before Mercy emerged the winner of the BBNaija 2019, Tacha took to her official Twitter handle to express her respect and affection for Mercy.
“I wish you all the best and I wish we can kick back and hang out after the show,” she wrote in a message to Mercy.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 2, 2017
December 19, 2017
November 10, 2017
September 27, 2019
September 6, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.2k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.4k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 3.2k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org