OCTOBER 07 – Disqualified ex-BBNaija housmate, Tacha, has finally removed the tattoo of music star, Davido on chest.
Today’s Echo observed that the highly conspicuous tattoo is no more showing in Tacha’s most recent photos.
Tacha, who is referred to as Port Harcourt’s first daughter by her fans, was disqualified after a nasty fight with fellow housemate, Mercy.
A few hours before Mercy emerged the winner of the BBNaija 2019, Tacha took to her official Twitter handle to express her respect and affection for Mercy.
“I wish you all the best and I wish we can kick back and hang out after the show,” she wrote in a message to Mercy.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 13, 2017
October 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 222,302 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,948 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,666 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,434 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,769 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,765 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,309 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,088 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,716 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org