Power couple, Mercy and Ike, known together as Merike, have emerged the first joint Heads of House after the HOH games on monday.
Shortly after their emergence, Biggie called the HOH to the diary room and both Mercy and Ike showed up looking excited. Mercy allowed Ike to take the immunity while she took the 250 Betnaija coins awarded to them. However, Mercy later revealed that she will share the coins equally with Ike.
“So Mercy and Ike are now Joint HOH !!!! But Mercy chose Ike to be immune ! Wow!!!! and they both share 250 coins,” a fan of the show commented on Twitter.
See more tweets below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224,403 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14,389 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,950 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,460 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4,076 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,782 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,563 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,503 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,148 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,820 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 13, 2020
- August 13, 2020